Homemade Banana Pudding Recipe, banana pudding is a western dessert dish that has moved to Arab cuisine and to most parts of the world. It consists mainly of banana slices and various flavors and materials such as vanilla and custard are added to it, and cocoa can be added to this distinctive dish.
It is one of the desserts that can be served cold, as it is prepared in layers on top of each other and then placed in the refrigerator for a period of time to become ready to eat and serve, and banana pudding can be prepared using the oven, and this article will talk about how to make banana pudding in more than one recipe.
How to make banana pudding
Most of the banana pudding ingredients are available and found at home, while it is a delicious dessert dish that is preferred by children and adults, and the following is an explanation of its ingredients and how to prepare it:
Banana pudding ingredients and ingredients:
- Banana pudding needs the elements needed to form the liquid layer and other ingredients, as follows: One cup of white sugar.
- 1/3 cup of flour.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of salt, 3 eggs, beaten well.
- 3 cups of yogurt.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla.
- Two small spoons of butter.
- Two bananas cut into circles.
- 400 grams of biscuit.
How to make the banana pudding:
How to make banana pudding is an easy way, as follows:
- Mix the sugar, flour, and salt in a bowl, then add the eggs to them while continuing to mix and stir.
- Add yogurt to the mixture and mix with the ingredients.
- The mixture is placed on low heat with constant stirring.
- Remove the pot from the stove when it becomes thick and keep stirring.
- Add vanilla and butter to the mixture after it cools a little, stirring until it becomes soft.
- Place appropriate amounts of pudding mix, banana slices, and biscuits in the pudding cups.
- Chill the pudding cups in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving.
How to make banana pudding with cocoa
After the method of making banana pudding has been identified, adding cocoa as an ingredient will add a distinct flavor, as is the case with some other types of desserts, and here is a list of the ingredients for banana pudding with cocoa and how to prepare it:
Ingredients and ingredients for banana pudding with cocoa:
Banana pudding with cocoa is a delicious dish that can be served as one of the hospitality dishes, and the following are its ingredients and ingredients:
- 3 bananas cut into circles.
- 30 pieces of tea biscuits.
- Three-quarters of a cup of white sugar.
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- A third of a cup of cocoa.
- Pinch of salt.
- Two and a half cups of liquid milk.
- Half a cup of whipping cream.
- 4 egg yolks.
- 120 grams of chopped chocolate.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla.
- A tablespoon of butter.
How to make banana pudding with cocoa:
Pudding has special cups for serving, and it can also be prepared using a large bowl, and the following is how to prepare it:
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt.
- Put half a cup of milk in another bowl, then add egg yolks to it one after the other with constant whisking to get a mixture of creamy texture.
- Leave the mixture aside.
- Heat the remaining milk and the whipping cream to a boil.
- Add a little milk and cream mixture to the eggs and mix quickly until the mixture thickens.
- Put all the previous ingredients in one bowl and add to it the chocolate, vanilla, and butter, while continuing to whisk and stir until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Leave the mixture to cool.
- Arrange biscuit pieces in a rectangular bowl, then place banana circles on top and pour an appropriate amount of the mixture over them.
- Repeat the process until the amount is finished, then put the pudding in the refrigerator for an appropriate period of time to stick.