Foods that help treat the thinnest children
Many mothers complain that their children are underweight. The mother may discover this form as soon as it differs from other children and siblings or when the doctor tells her that it is less than normal weight. Many doctors believe that a thin child is not afraid of him if he is active and does not suffer any consecutive health problems such as weakness, dizziness and so on. However, if he is tired and tired and is always exposed to many diseases and showed the weakness of concentration, it is necessary to find the cause of thinness and treatment. Sometimes thinness is hereditary and no person suffers from poor nutrition. Malnutrition is not meant to eat a variety of foods that contain adequate amounts of nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, salts, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Thinness may be due to permanent diarrhea due to the presence of intestinal parasites and worms, which do not work with proper nutrition and drugs, so it is necessary to conduct laboratory and clinical tests to be sure that these substances do not exist inside the intestine if any should be addressed.
- It may be the result of some diseases such as thyroid disorders, endocrine, and gastrointestinal diseases, or serious diseases such as cancer, tuberculosis, AIDS, or even diabetes and not detection. It may be an accidental result of drinking alcohol, drug addiction, and smoking.
Symptoms of thinness
If your child is thin because of pathological factors, you will notice some of the following:
- Skin dryness
- Hair loss
- Black halos around the eye
- Headache and dizziness
- General weakness and lethargy
- Lack of concentration
- Do not push, yell, scream, or force your child to eat.
- Give him food in an innovative way and in attractive forms.
- Give him food in dishes and attractive mugs.
- Organize your child’s day by creating a routine with 3 main meals and two snacks to share with family, that may enhance his appetite
- Make him sleep early and wake up early. Sleep is important.
- Give him a dietary supplement or vitamins according to the doctor’s supervision, not by yourself.
- Proteins are important in their age, whether they get their share of milk, eggs, meat, and legumes.
- Starches are also important for energy.
- Give him some nuts and dried fruit instead of chocolates and ready-made desserts
- Make him fennel potatoes and chips at home and at intervals and do not allow him to take the ready-made chips.
In all cases, the mother can treat her thinnest child by:
- Share it and show it to you
- Give him a balanced diet
- Give him a tablespoon of white honey and a tablespoon of black honey a day and you can put it in a glass of milk morning and evening
- One of the best appetizers that help overcome thinness is dry figs and dry apricots
- Sesame is also one of the best factors to overcome the thinness that the child of the equivalent of half a cup and a cup full, and can be placed on food and salad
- Coriander is an excellent treatment for anemia, which contributes to the increase of iron and the number of red blood cells and hemoglobin, which is excellent with salads and other or dry with cooked food.
- Also, suitable foods are banana milk, bananas, dates, figs, and grapes, as well as appetizers.
Read also: Favorite Foods For Kids