Children love to play in water and swimming, they are important sports which have great health and physical benefits. So, children should not be deprived of them. Many parents are keen to buy a swimming pool for their children to involve their children in clubs and swimming centers to learn. Here are some of the most important benefits of the swimming pool for your kids
1. Increase intelligence and mental abilities: All exercises are useful for improving and developing mental abilities in general, but it has been shown that swimming in pools, in particular, makes the child smarter. According to research conducted in Australia on children who took swimming lessons in swimming pools compared to a group of other children, they regularly participated in swimming lessons, were able to develop their language, and their motor skills and their physical development was observed faster than others.
2. Improve the power of the heart and lung, reduce back pain, lower blood pressure, and lower cholesterol levels.
3. Water resistance leads to a moderate muscle effort that not only makes it more powerful but also contributes greatly to increase its elasticity.
4. The Swimming pool activates all muscles in the body of the kids, especially the back, abdominal muscles, and legs.
5. The Swimming pool also helps children with asthma to strengthen the lungs and increase their carrying power.
6. In addition to all the great benefit of the circulatory system and lung that we mentioned above; the risk of swimming is low (but it is). Swimming pool helps to reduce weight, stability, and rehabilitation from injuries.