Chocolate may have a special charm and irresistible attractiveness in children, but it has serious health effects on children, such as:
- Obesity is caused by the fact that chocolate contains a very high percentage of calories
- Chocolate contains a high percentage of caffeine
- Lack of many essential nutrients for the baby’s body
- The negative effect on the child’s appetite and depriving him of eating nutritious foods.
Here are some recipes for alternative foods for chocolate and will be loved by children:
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup milk 4 eggs + vanilla 200 g
- Butter 1 1/2
- Cup sugar 2 Tsp
- Becking Powder
- Cream: 50 g butter, 1 cup sugar powder (approx), 2 tbsp liquid milk, flannel, cake decorations.
- Beat the butter with sugar well
- Add the eggs separately and continue to beat and add flannel
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and add to the previous mixture
- Add the milk and continue beating until the ingredients are homogenized
- Place the cake paper in a tray and then fill the paper with the mixture
- Bake the cupcake in a medium temperature oven 180 degrees from 12 to 15 minutes
- 2. Add sugar, powdered, and add gradually to the butter, milk, and vanilla until the mixture is homogenized.
- Put the mixture in the decking bag and decorate the cake and add cake decorations.
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of soft butter
- 3¼ cup flour for all purposes
- 1 instant yeast bag
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 egg
- 1 cup filled with brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, soft
- Boil the milk in a small bowl until the bubbles appear on the surface, then lift it off the heat.
- ¼ cup butter; stir until dissolved, leave to cool until tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix 2¼ cups flour, yeast, sugar, and salt; mix well. Add water, eggs, and yogurt.
- Add the remaining flour, ½ cup each time, stirring well after each addition.
- When the dough is just holding together, place it on a surface sprinkled with a little flour and knead until tender, for about 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and leave to rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and ½ cup butter.
- The dough is a 12×9 inch rectangle. Cover the dough with butter and sugar mixture.
- Wrap the dough and then tighten it by pressing on the east side of the roll. Cut it into 12 evenly sized rollers and cut the upper side of the 12-piece Maven tray slightly oiled.
- Cover them and let them grind and rise until they double in size, about 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven at 190 ° C. Place the cloves in the protected oven for 20 minutes, or until red. Remove them from Chinese to cool down.
Read also: Foods That Improve A Child’s Intelligence